Friday, March 9, 2018

My Other Doll Collections... Maplelea, Just Pretend, Carpatina, Maru&Friends, Starpath and Girls&Co Dolls!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

I've been working on my 'My Collection So Far Posts' and the Our Generation Doll's are taking forever because I have, well, quite a few of them. Teehee. So I decided to make a post about my dolls that I only have one or two from the manufacturer... Not because I don't love them but because they are all 'higher end' dolls and also uncommon... Not dolls you'll likely ever find at a Goodwill or other thrift store because they aren't as popular as the American Girl, Our Generation, Journey Girl and other easly obtained and well known 18inch doll companies. So.... Here they are:



Saila was my first Maplelea and I love her! Isn't she pretty?




Charlsea is a more recent addition to the Doll House. She is a Twinsy Doll I have with Frann.  So I obviously love her too!



Maplelea Dolls are Canada's answer to American Girl Dolls. They are really top notch and I love both of mine. They are very sturdy and, I think, a better deal than American Girl Dolls. You can find most of them on Amazon.com now for $99. and they come with an amazing book and meet outfit... You can't go wrong if you buy one of these for your collection!


Lizzie is a doll I got a long time ago but that never really see's very much face time in the Doll House. I can't really account for why, she is beautiful with those lavender eyes. I named her after Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice. I got a sister doll to her when she came home and I've since sent her to live with Frann as a sort of twinsy doll. (They have same sculpt but different eye colors and hair colors.) 



Just Magic Dolls information can be found here and this doll is Just Magic Dolls Rebecca as far as I've been able to figure out.


Diya is another Twinsy Doll with Frann. I think she is so striking with her heterochromatic eyes!! 




Carpatina Diya can be found here for purchase if you love her as much as I do but I don't know if you can get the heterochromatic ones like I did...?


Maru is a recent addition but I loved her so much that.... 



Tanya came home soon after she Maru....




Maru and Friends Dolls website is here.



Star is kind of new too... Hahaha. What can I say, I had a bit of a doll glutton towards end of last year for several reasons... I had my 100K hits (two dolls from that as gifts from husband and Frann), my birthday, Christmas... And all I ever ask for is dolls dolls dolls... Teehee...



Starpath Dolls website is here.


Lorilai was a doll I had to have in my collection because she is a nearly exact doppelganger of my daughters life long best friend. Isn't she adorable?




Girls & Company Dolls website is here.

Well, I know this was kind of a short post really... Mostly links to old posts... But I am forever short on time lately and the old blog posts do tell the story of how they arrived so... Do holler if you have any questions at all about any of them! I do so love to 'talk dolls'!

Have a great weekend!! The other Our Generation Doll Valeria (the painter.. Can I just say I really don't like the name they chose? So she will certainly be getting re-named!) arrived yesterday... I just need to get her out of the box and photographed...

Always more doll stuff that I want to do than I have time for, eh? Guess that is what makes a perfect hobby, right?

XXOO
Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment