Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Customized City Girls Dolls Make Whole New Look!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends,

As I mentioned in my last post I mentioned I purchased a few City Girl Dolls specifically to customize them with new wigs. I got a couple of them done and had to come here and show them to you! 


Here we have a customized and an 'original' Beth. The one on the left is the customized one and the one on the right is the one as she comes. I think they are both just gorgeous!! 




Here we have two Harper's. Obviously the one on the left is the original one. I've decided to name the customized one Reprah. I love how she came out! 




I still plan to customize another Harper and my new extra Jazz but I just have to find the exact perfect wig for them. 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment