Sat down at the sewing machine this past weekend and UpCycled a couple of doll dresses from thrifted baby clothes.
I really do like how they turned out especially the green and white one. I had the material from altering it down left over and it was enough to make a scarf! Fun!
I just got to sewing and didn't stop to take photos much at all. The dresses were 3month and 6month baby dresses. I took photos at the very beginning of the first one... So I had good intentions! Haha.
As you can see, I used the same old method I've always done to alter them. You can see the pencil mark showing where I planned to put my seam and you can see the stitches. Naturally I pinned it but forgot to photo. I'll find a link to my old tutorial and post it here when I next get to the laptop. (I am posting this from phone)
**UPDATE March 17, 2016**
Here are some of my links to upcycling baby clothes:
That's it for now doll friends! See you soon!