Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Run, Don't Walk, To Hobby Lobby for Clearanced Doll Clothes! UPDATED September 21, 2020

 





Doll Friends!

I come to tell you quickly on my lunch hour that you need to run, don't walk, to Hobby Lobby to grab up some great doll clothes on clearance. I got all of the clothes pictured here for $27 and change. The white pair of shoes were still full price but I got them on the 40% off coupon for $2.99. Otherwise the outfits and other pair of shoes were on clearance. The outfits were $2.24 each other than the one that is a dress and headband and frilly socks, that one was $3.24. The little beige pair of shoes was $1.24. Caveat: all those prices were pre-tax and so it kind of depends on the tax rate in your local area how much they will come to with the tax.  

Yes, I wiped them out of all they had. What can I say? I have a lot of dolls who need clothes. 
I'm not even sorry!

Better run, lunch hours nearly over.
XXOO
Heather 

UPDATE 9/21/20

Ok... So I may or may not have gone a little nuts... 
And gone to every Hobby Lobby within an hours drive of where I live. Teehee.
But sales like this don't come along all the time, right?
Who cares if I'll be eating ramen for the next two weeks!
Hahaha!
Kidding!!

Here is what I got: 












1 comment:

  1. Dang it, my only day off is Sunday and Hobby Lobby is closed then. I love their doll clothes!

    ReplyDelete