Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Greetings And Salutations and Doll Photos From A While Ago...


Greetings And Salutations Doll Friends!

I know, it's been far too long... 
My life is in a difficult season and or a busy season or both. 
I've been trying to find balance but struggling...
How many times will I say such in my blog posts I wonder? I'll keep pushing through and keeping my eyes on Jesus until I get through the dark part I guess. 
So bear with me Dear Reader... I'm not going anywhere!
My dolls are just waiting for me to get through the shadows so I can bring them out to play again... That's the nice part about dolls, they are reliable and don't go anywhere. Eh?
I wanted to come say Hi and looked through my photo's I'd taken to post and realized I'd never posted these when I took them last fall... 
So, better late than never!

And...
Till next time!
XXOO
Heather



























 

1 comment:

  1. Love the freckles on the blond doll. I have a fondness for freckled dolls, probably because I have enough freckles myself that I could draw constellations on my arms if I wanted to.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete