Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Large Kinnex And Gotz Dolls And The Kingstate Doll Found At Thrift Store!


Hi Doll Friends!

Guess what doll I found when I went back to the Thrift? The Kingstate Doll I mentioned in my last post! I actually went back the Monday after that post and I didn't see her and so I figured she'd been sold. However, when I went back this last Monday there she was, laying on the shelf! I guess she'd been tucked away in some other part of the store or something? Someone had removed her dress... So she wasn't marked at all when I found her. So when I took her to pay for her she didn't have a tag and so they had to ask supervisor how much to sell her for and they said $1.99! Woot! Score! Here she is in the photo above with the other things I bought that day. I always take a photo of things I buy at the thrift soI I can write them down in a note book I keep about that. As you can see, I got a few clothes (shorts for my son, a jacket and couple of tops for me), some Skechers flip-flop shoes (that were brand new! and SO comfy!) and some pictures and a couple of vintage pillow cases and one with game controllers on it for my son's bed. So, dolls aren't the only thing I buy or look for at the thrift. In case you wondered. 


Now as for what I saw but didn't buy... I saw this cute doll that was just like my Mary Doll in this post


Then I saw this Gotz Doll. She was a larger one, about 25 inches. Such a cute face!




Then right next to her was this 25 inch Kinnex Doll. I'd never seen one like her before... 
Have any of you got one in your collection? 



I saw this spa chair that, if I'd have more space, I probably would've picked up for future photography... But I don't really have the space and haven't had the time for many doll photos lately anyway. 
*sigh*


This beauty was hard to resist! She was basically brand new. As if someone got her, took her outfit and donated her... If I didn't have so many of this newer sculpt in my collection already and was feeling compelled to thin my collection instead of add to it, she'd have come home with me. 



See you can see the stitches where her clothes were attached. 


This beauty was tempting to bring home too... 


This little gal had a cheer outfit on. Cute!


As you can see, there were like eight dolls at the thrift that day. As you can see that TakMay Doll from this post is still there. Poor dear, no one seems to want to bring her home. 

Well, that's it for now Doll Friends!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment