Thursday, October 6, 2022

Palm Dolls Happy Kids Doll Score and Doll Sightings Lately At The Thrift Stores


Hi Doll Friends,

Just a quick post to tell you about a fabulous score I found recently at a thrift store! I found these three Palm Doll Happy Kids dolls at the thrift store that I'd never seen before and so I had to add them to my collection. I'm so happy I found them. They'd written the price ($1.00 each!!) on their faces and I was a bit worried it wouldn't come off but it did... See photos below. I'm not buying a new dolls as much as I once did but I couldn't pass these up. They still had their original tags even! 















I found this American Girl Doll at a thrift store and was so so so tempted to buy her but I decided I would just leave her there for some other person to find. She was so pretty!





All of the other items in these photos are just dolls and doll accessories I saw when I went by thrift stores... The American Girl Doll snack carts were very tempting but... I left them at the store. I just don't have the room to buy large doll items really. So... Always check your local thrift stores for dolls and doll items! You never know what you might find! 

XXOO
Heather 

































 

No comments:

Post a Comment