Thursday, February 23, 2023

Adora Amazing Girls Doll Jada From Amazon at Amazing Price!

 


Doll Friends!

So... Yeah... "I'm not going to buy any more dolls"
Yeah... Right...
Amazon got me again...
I mean, I ask you, how could I not??
I love Adora Dolls. I already own Kayla which seems to me is the exact same doll as Jada but... Still... I saw Jada on sale for $15.65 and before I knew it she was in my 'cart' and on her way home to the Doll House. This was clear back in December but I'm only now getting here to tell you about it. I've since discovered it must've been because they were changing Jada's style and she now has a bit of a different hairstyle and a different outfit. 
I have no regrets because she is gorgeous! 
Wouldn't you have done the same?

Haha.
Better run! 
XXOO
Heather 



























No comments:

Post a Comment