Friday, August 25, 2023

Wellie Wisher Kendall Score On Facebook Marketplace!


Hi Doll Friends!

I was on Facebook Marketplace... You know shopping doing research...
Teehee.
What did I come across? A person who'd listed all of the Wellie Wisher American Girl Dolls for $20 each! All of them were gone already other than Kendall and Ashlyn. I already had Ashlyn so I only picked up Kendall. Apparently a girl had collected them and had them all in 'displayed only' condition and still had all their original boxes! I was so stoked to get her. I went ahead and opened up Taylor, the I'm A Wow doll I got recently at the same time I opened Kendall since they are the same height and style doll. They made perfect friends! Then I added Olivia, the other I'm A Wow doll I'd gotten a while back, to the photo shoot. Aren't they all three adorable? I love them.

Well, not much time so I better run.
Have a great weekend!
XXOO
Heather




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment