Thursday, December 6, 2018

Our Generation, Jillian's Closet and Bumbleberry Dolls & American Girl Pets At TJ Max!


Doll Friends!

I went into TJ Maxx yesterday for coffee syrup and look what I saw just as I was walking in!?!?
That's right! Our Generation and Lotus Jillian's Closet Dolls! The Jillian's Closet dolls were $19.99 and depending on if it was a deluxe doll or a regular doll, the Our Gens were $19.99-$27.99.






This is back of the Jillian's Closet dolls. It was so hard not to buy one...!




They also had dresses for $9.99!





And Our Gen Scooters...!



And Deluxe Bumbleberry Girls!! It was so hard not to buy one because oh my cute!



But I have a few Bumbleberry Girls already and there are only so many dolls one can have living in a Doll House afterall. 



I love the unicorn theme of this one! So cute!


They had regular Bumbleberry Dolls too, in outfits unlike the ones I've seen before or purchased...


Love the unicorn top!



I saw two of the old style Glitter Girls as well..


I thought this was such a strange way to display the Our Gen dolls? Being me, I dug through every single one to see who they had. 


I also saw this cute Winter Wander set! I don't know that I've ever seen one before?


This might be cute for dolls like Bumbleberry Girls?


I was really surprised to see a couple of American Girl Doll accessories... Literally only two but... Nice ones. 







I was a tiny bit tempted by this American Girl Dog but... I have Meatloaf already and several other dogs in the Doll House and so I left it to be a score for some other doll loving person.



Here are some of the Our Gen dolls I saw. I didn't realize that there was a set of red-headed twins? How interesting!


I almost wanted to buy this little lady just for her awesome accessories!


And this little lady actually went in my cart!!
 I. Love. Her. Hair.
I'll probably regret not getting her... 
I might even go back Sunday to see if she's still there... 

**Update December 7, 2018: I decided to go looking for her name on Our Gen's website and sure enough I found her. Her name is Jesse. I am not sure if it's a good thing, me knowing that, or not. Heeheehee. 
"NO! I will be good! I have enough of this sculpt! 
I also have several silver/white haired dolls! But she's so pretty....!"**


And I am so embarrased to say I was so intrigued by her and taking photos of her cool hair that I totally forgot to take photos of her whole box so I have no idea what her name is! 
*face palm*
I decided already that I'd never let myself buy another Our Gen with this classic face sculpt. I have enough in my collection already. That isn't saying that I wasn't tempted to break my rule!

I better run!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment