Friday, October 18, 2019

Walmart My Life As Doll In Store Reporting! New Claw Machine!


Hi Doll Friends!

As I promised the other day, I am here to tell you what accessories sets I got the other day when I took the Scientist Doll back. So, here is L.P. modeling them for you! 


I've gone to a couple of Walmarts lately... In this one, I just snapped a photo of the whole doll section because I was in a hurry...




At another Walmart later in the week I saw these! Claw machines! How cute!! 



Here are the 'prizes' that come with it. 


Here is another photo of current items... I love the vlogger playset but not sure I need it... Hmmm. They'd be good accessories for my Z Yang doll since I am much to cheap to buy her actual accessories! 


Cute Science Desk!! 



Cute desk set! Although I'd prefer it to be all white instead of the pink drawers. 



This is cute! It's a Dinosaur Explorer Set! Maybe I've shown it to you before but... Still cute. 



This could be fun... A doll 'self balancing board' with a remote control! 


Clothes for pets. 


Not sure what these are really... Like grabbags or something...?




This baby in the spa chair made me laugh... It almost looks like it comes with it! Haha!

Have a great weekend!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment