Monday, June 22, 2020

Dollies Needed New Clothes! Wardrobe Infusion For My Traveling Dolls!


Hi Doll Friends!

Ya'll, I just couldn't take it! My two dolls I found in my travels needed some wardrobe variety! I went to Target and looked at their outfits and also Walmart to look at theirs... But I just couldn't stand the thought of paying so much per outfit and knew that there was a Bili Doll Clothes Set on Amazon where I could get seven outfits for $22.00 instead of paying $10 per outfit at a minimum at Walmart. So, even though I already have two of these sets of doll clothes back at my house in Nebraska I went ahead and bought another one. I can't really tell if if the quality I reported when I mentioned them in my prior post about them is quite as good but they are still an amazing deal! 


Here they are in their original bag. 


And the back of the bag. 


And here is a photo of each of the outfits one by one...

'

They really are very pretty and you can't beat the price! 







Then... Being me... I may have gone a bit further and ordered another PZAS Toys Wardrobe as well. In the photo above there are only six of the ten outfits that come with the set. Again, I had purchased Pzas wardrobe set's  before and have always been pleased with the quality. I was surprised when they arrived though to find 1) they no longer come in the cute little gift box like they used to (they come in a clear plastic bag instead) but that, as a consolation prize, they  now came with a pair of blue shoes, a pair of white sun glasses and a headband! Nice!! The reason I only photo'd six of the ten outfits  that came with the set was that I immediately set about dressing my 'new' dolls in them. Huh? I've only mentioned two dolls I've found in my travels huh? Well... I may or may not have found a couple more since then. Teehee. I'll have to post about them soon. 





And being as dolls need shoes... 
I went ahead and purchased a six pair collection from New York Doll Company


I have purchased this set before too but... Ya'll know how many dolls I have at home, I am sure I will use them! I've always been happy with my New York Doll Collection purchases and this one was a good one too. So I may have gone a little overboard (Who, me?!) but now my recently adopted thrift store dolls will be able to dress in style! I got all of it for about $60 which, considering all I got, really isn't that bad at all. (given that $60 would've only gotten me six outfits total at Walmart and even less at Target). So... I am happy with my purchases!

I'll be back as soon as I can to show you the other two dolls I've found at Thrift Stores in the outfits! 
Till then, have a fantastic week!
XXOO
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment