Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Summertime Travel to South Dakota!


Greetings And Salutations Doll Friends,

I took an impromptu trip to the gorgeous state of South Dakota recently. 
Was such an impromptu trip that I *gasp* didn't even think to take one doll with me!? 
What?! 
I know!
 I was so annoyed with myself. So... 
What did I do? I found a local thrift store called Savers and was lucky enough to find this gorgeous Our Generation Doll for $4.99! I splurged and went to a local Target and bought her a little outfit since she came with no clothes at all.  
Then I took her with me on my morning walks while I was there and to a beautiful place called Falls Park in Sioux Falls. 


As you can see, I also got a couple of Disney Baby Dolls in little baby sibling size as well as another Circo Baby. What can I say, I can't help myself when I see dollies!






































I just love taking doll photos!
Have you taken any trips recently? 

Sorry for short post! Life has me so busy lately!
Till next time!
XXOO
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Super random question, I noticed in one of your posts your Battat little friends dolls is wearing a bumbleberry outfit do those doll's clothes generally fit them and what about the shoes? Thanks for your help, it's hard to find clothes for the battat little friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete