Friday, January 15, 2021

The Nurse Doll From Amazon Part Two


 Hello Doll Friends!

In my last post, I showed you a doll I aquired recently with a bit of Christmas Cash... But didn't really get a chance to give you a good look at her. So... I am back now with a part two to that posting! 


And here she is! Nurse Nicole Doll from Amazon.com 
Isn't she gorgeous!


She comes in this cute little Nurse's uniform that has a name badge that says "Nurse Nicole", a white lab jacket, a red scrubs shirt, a black pair of scrub pants and a pair of black crocs-like shoes. 


She really doesn't stand too well on her own honestly. As you can see her left leg is sort of held 'heel up' to get her to stand up. 


She really has a gorgeous sculpt!! 



 I posed her with some lab equipment I had in my doll collection. I think she looks so cute and clever. 



Here she is without the jacket on and minus her shoes. 


Then here she is changed into some 'regular' clothes. Isn't she pretty!!!




**WARNING, nude doll photos below!!**











Wanted to show you her 'body type'. I won't lie, it's not my favorite. She's very 'light' weight wise and as I mentioned, she doesn't stand all too well without a lot of 'adjusting' to get her to stand. 


She has 'non sleepy'  eyes and permanent earrings. 


As you can see, there are, interestingly enough, zip ties holding her legs and arms on. I am 99% certain that she is going to get a body transplant in short order because she deserves a body that stands much more easily! So I'll come back to show her to you when that happens! 

Hope that gives you an idea of what this sweet little doll is all about! 
Better run!
XXOO
Heather 




No comments:

Post a Comment