Tuesday, January 5, 2021

The Nurse Doll From Amazon Part One! Christmas Money Well Spent!

 


Hi Doll Friends,

Recently I was looking around Amazon, you know, shopping researching 18inch dolls. When, low and behold, what did I find? The Nurse Doll!What?! Who is this? 
She is so pretty! 
So... When I got a few dollars in the mail at Christmas what did I do? 
Well I bought her of course. 


So when she came I hurredly took photos of her in her box. Without my glasses on... Ugh!! 
Thinking I had photos done, I threw away her box. Rats! So as you can see, the one above is blurry! 


Here is the back of her box. 


There are actually two, the one I bought who's name is Nicole and a blonde one named Linda
They have a beautiful face sculpt! I have to be honest, the sculpt reminded me a lot of the Positively Perfect Diva Dolls, specifically Brianna, one I never ended up getting before they kind of disappeared off the market! I mean you can find them on eBay or Amazon but they are incredibly expensive especially compared to the $20 I paid for my first one back when I got her!


Again, I took the photos of the box minus my glasses and... Blurry! Phooey! I'll be back in the next post to give you a closer look of this beautiful doll! 

Till next time!
XXOO
Heather

PS Here is a bit of what I think it said on the back of the box, copied from Amazon:

The Nurse Dolls were created by a nurse of over 20 years and proud mother of three. When her children began asking about her career, our founder saw the need for products that provide health education and nursing role models to children. This is what inspired our line of educational nursing books, DVD’s and dolls.

Whether you work in a school, hospital or are simply a parent looking to educate your children, Nurse Linda is the perfect toy to teach children the importance of nursing and a career in STEM-health.

Your child will love playing with Nurse Linda while learning all about the great ways nurses help keep us healthy and happy every day. Your Nurse Linda Doll comes outfitted with a full nurse’s uniform but is also designed to fit in any standard 18”-doll clothing.

Inspire your child to pursue the #1 Health STEM Career with a Nurse Linda Doll, today!

Want to teach your child even more about the benefits of nursing? Consider purchasing our book, The Adventures of Nurse Nicole: N is for Nurse (sold separately). This book is a clever story about a nurse with three children who are curious about nursing. This educational, yet engaging, book describes the art and science of nursing in a way that is both entertaining and easy for young children to understand. Also, maybe you are teaching your little one about hand hygiene then consider, The Adventures of Nurse Nicole: Wash Your Hands (sold separately), which gives vivid examples of where germs are located and the step by step process to get rid of germs. The DVD entitled, The Adventures of Nurse Nicole: Battle of the Germs, is also available (sold separately). The DVD reviews how nurses get rid of germs in the hospital and how a mom gets rid of germs at home. Nurse Linda is a main character in both books and the DVD.







1 comment: