Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Our Generation Camila! Finally Decided To Buy Her!

 


Doll Friends!

I've held off for ever so long on buying her but finally... 
I just had to. 
Our Generation Camila is so pretty and I love that she has braces. When I was little I really wanted to get braces! Haha. My older cousin, whom I idolized, had braces and I couldn't think of anything cooler. In hindsight I'm certain she didn't think so! She had the old school braces that would cut your mouth and she had to put in wax over them to keep from it. I never did end up getting braces... Luckily I had pretty strait teeth! Anyway, I've been looking at Camila ever since she was released and kept putting it off. Well, obviously Target had a sale I couldn't refuse. Isn't she gorgeous!

I better run!
XXOO
Heather













No comments:

Post a Comment