Monday, April 17, 2023

Photography Session with American Girl Claudie and Our Generation Eliana





Hi Doll Friends!

So in my most recent post I told you how American Girl Claudie had joined the Doll House... Well I wanted to do a photo session with her and decided that Our Generation Eliana would be the perfect friend for her to have a photo session with since she was also sort of new to the Doll House. I don't even think I announced her arrival with a blog post so it's probably time for that anyway. I got her a few Target sales ago when they made too good a deal to pass up. I couldn't help it, I just love her face sculpt. It's the same sculpt as Juliet and Melina but with her light blonde hair (with pink highlights) she looks like a wholly different doll. I had to have her!


I changed her into an outfit I love that matched Claudies and photographed them in the Molly Scenes and Settings backdrops that I love so much. I think the photos came out wonderfully. I used my photography light (the old school white umbrella type) which you can see in this post of my old doll room from before I had my entire life change moved.  It makes the photos lighting perfect! 


So I hope you enjoy looking at the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. 

Gotta run!
XXOO
Heather 









 

2 comments:

  1. Your photography session with American Girl dolls is charming and creatively captured. The way you've brought life to these dolls through your lens is truly impressive. The attention to detail, from the outfits to the carefully arranged scenes, adds a delightful touch to each photograph. It's evident that you have a keen eye for composition and storytelling. Maternity Photoshoot Chennai This post not only showcases your photography skills but also brings a sense of joy and nostalgia. Well done on creating a visually appealing and engaging session!


    ReplyDelete