Thursday, March 8, 2018

New Our Generation Doll Julieta Arrived In The Doll House!!

Hi Doll Friends!!

She arrived so quickly! I just ordered her a few days ago... What did we ever do before the internet? I'd probably be totally unaware she was even produced much less be able to find her in a brick and mortar store. I digress... Here she is!!



In her box...



I was alarmed & annoyed when I saw she had a line of dirt on her nose... It seemed to wipe off but I still want to take a closer look at it in sunlight later today. I got her last night before church as a ship to store at Target... I'd actually thought I'd chosen 'free' shipping but apparently not. That's fine because the shipping time estimate had me getting her next Monday and sooner is always more fun!


I just can't get over how pretty she is. Well done Our Generation. She looks like a really high end doll, I think. 



Such striking blue eyes!


Her hair strait out of the box...



After she changed clothes. 




Pamela and Frann welcoming her....


I named her Juliet Olivia... Because she was named Julieta by OG and when I got her in person she reminded me so much of my favorite screen Juliet, Olivia Hussey from the 1968 version of Romeo and Juliet. What do you think? I think she looks like a doll version of her. So, I am naming her after both the character and the actress.

Better run and get the kids started... Time flies!
Have a great day!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment