Friday, March 16, 2018

My Life As Doll Aquarium Adventures Accessories Set From Walmart

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

A few weeks ago my sweet husband brought home a suprise gift... Because he's just sweet to me and he saw it and thought I'd like it. I sure do love that fella! I'm so lucky to have him. The set he brought me was the My Life As Doll Aquarium Adventures set. It is one of the new sets this year and it is so cute!


Here are Lorilai and Prism showing off the new aquarium. 


Here is the set in the package it comes in. 

 

Another less 'shadowy' photo of same...


The back of the box. Angie was kind of thrilled to see her photo as the model for the set. Teehee. She's such a pretty doll. 


Here is what some of the pieces look like in the blister pack... 


As you can see, the fish (and shells) all have little plastic 'buttons' (I can't think of a word for them...? I literally sat here and thought about it... 'posts'? 'bumps'? 'pegs'?)... Whatever you may call them they can attach to the sides and bottom of the aquarium whereever you want them to go... Kind of like the ships in the game Battleship fit into the playing board in that game. Clever idea really. 



As you can see, the aquarium fits into the dolls bedroom perfectly!


Here is Prism holding the fish food. It has a handle and so the doll can hold it by themselves without any clear rubber bands to help. 


And the little fish net is also very doll friendly. Here is Lorilai ready to capture some fish so she can clean the tank... 


I think it's pretty nifty and looks pretty realistic. If you keep a real fish tank very clean, it can look like this... 


From the top...


See the little holes for the fish and shell pegs to fit into? The little plants also have pegs so they can be moved where you want. 


All put back together... It's a really great set I think especially considering it's only $8.00. It'd be a great gift for the doll loving person in your life too! 



So cute!


So if you see this set while you're out and about, pick it up for the doll loving person in your life. Even if that person is yourself. Teehee. They'll be happy you did. 

Happy Friday!
XXOO
Heather




2 comments:

  1. Ok, THAT is so nifty! Umpteen years ago, there was a kid's gum package that was a "fish bowl" and the "sand" was gum, perfect Barbie size. So of course, I got it for my daughter, and now I still have it! (Funny how that happens!)

    ReplyDelete