Sunday, March 4, 2018

Our Generation Doll Collection Post In Progress...!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

I've been working on getting my Our Generation Doll collection photographed but lets just say I have more than a few Our Generation Dolls. They really are one of my favorite doll lines (I know, I say that about all the dolls don't I...? But I mean it every time! Hahaha) and they are really readily available on the second hand market for next to nothing. Honestly, they are really quite reasonable brand new from Target especially when they have a good sale. I have gotten regular (non-poseable) Our Gen dolls for like $20 in the past so, like I say, I have a few! I still have like seven or eight more to photograph (I haven't counted, I just keep plugging away). It takes a bit of time because naturally while I don't necessarily change them all as I go unless they've been wearing whatever it is they have on for a long time... But I do try to give them a good hair combing/styling and you wouldn't think that would take that long unless you mulitply it over all the OG dolls I have in the Doll House. Teehee. So I decided to come give you a preview of the dolls I have photographed so far. 



See what I mean? I haven't even gotten the boys started yet...! So... Yeah.... I love OG dolls. Apparently. Aren't they all beautiful though? Many of them are named after people I know and love so they are doubly precious to me because they make me think of that person when I see the doll. Almost like 3D portraits sitting around. Right?

Another post I am planning is one where I show you all my body transplant 'hybrid' dolls. Nearly all of the bodies for the hybrids came from OG thrifted dolls too... So, I must really like them. Haha. I think they are the most similar doll body to American Girl dolls though but much much cheaper. 

So... That's all in the works... I am hoping for some solid blogging time after church later today so maybe I'll get the last of the OG's photographed today!

Have a fantastic Sunday!
XXOO
Heather 


No comments:

Post a Comment