Friday, May 31, 2024

Introducing Periwinkle! American Girl 91 Joins The Doll House!

 


Hi Doll Friends!

I hadn't expected to buy a new American Girl Doll...
Then, on one of my many Doll Groups on Facebook, someone mentioned that American Girl 91 Girly Graffiti, was on sale. Not just on sale but on a really great sale. Like half off the regular price! How, I ask you, could I pass that up? I think it's great that she is called #91 because 1991 is the year I graduated from High School! I love that she has purple hair because that is my daughter's favorite color. So I ordered her and excitedly waited for her to arrive. In just a couple of days, she was at my house. I love Amazon, how did we ever shop online before them? Haha. 

As you can imagine, I love, love, love her. I've decided to call her Periwinkle because that is a very pretty purple flower. I love flower names because both mine (Heather) and my daughter's (Lilly) names are. Below are the photos of her in her box... Then I naturally had to take her out for a few photos. I took Prism out to take photos with her because she was one of my very first American Girl Dolls and certainly my first with rainbow-colored hair! They made fast friends!

So, I am so happy I got her and at such a fantastic price! 

Gotta run! 
Have a great weekend Doll Friends!

XXOO
Heather 




















2 comments:

  1. She's pretty. I've always liked #91.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her too! I am so happy I decided to get her even though I feel like I have 'too many' dolls. LOL

      Delete