Monday, June 3, 2024

Ruby Red Fashion Friends and Siblies Join the Doll House! Welcome Bella and Bailey!

 


Hi Doll Friends,

I've always wanted to get a Ruby Red Fashion Friend Doll... They are so pretty, having been sculpted by Dianna Effnor (RIP). She is the same doll sculptor that created my Maru and Friends Maru and Tanya which are some of the most beautiful dolls in my collection. They are also incredibly poseable with nine points of articulation, adorable outfits, painted nails, and beautiful wigs. However, the price point of $129.99 always gave me pause. 


However, Ruby Red has its 5th Anniversary this year, and low and behold, they put the Fashion Friends on sale for only $49.99 and the Siblies (regularly $69.99) for only $29.99. When I found out about the sale, I just couldn't help myself, I went and bought one of each of them. 




I mean, how could I not, right?


It wasn't too long before they arrived. 





I loved them even more in real life!







So here they are, in the Doll House meeting a couple of the dogs. 



Here they are meeting one of my Paola Reina Dolls from Frann.
  They make great friends!




Then they wanted to meet Ashlyn, one of my Wellie Wishers. 




So sweet and photogenic! Great dolls all around!

I love them! I am so happy I was able to get them!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 


















No comments:

Post a Comment