Sunday, September 13, 2015

Latest Little Books Finds

Greetings Doll Friends,

Since we are in middle of moving, I've been trying to be good about not buying books. The real size kind I mean. I boxed up over 30 boxes of books this move (I stopped counting) and that's after selling 12 boxes to Half Price Books! So... Yeah... I love books nearly as much (more?) than I love dolls. So it's hard not to buy any! However... Small books don't take up much room. Right? 

As a general rule, I look for "small books" at every single thrift store or garage sale I go to. It's one of my standard items to check for. I find them pretty often, although usually only one or two at a time. I love them and am amassing quite a large collection. They are never more than 99cents. Here is my Our Generation Tracy with my latest finds, found over the last month or so...


I love them all but especially the one with Gustav Klimt painting on front! He is my favorite artist!



Do you collect small books? Which are your favorites?

That's it for now Doll Friends! Till next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment