Sunday, March 27, 2016

Our Generation "Sick at Home" Accessories Set

Greetings Doll Friends!

Happy Easter! 
❤️
He is risen!
❤️

Alas, the weather was not too pretty yesterday. All gloomy, wet and rainy. So I didn't get pretty Easter photos to post for you. Yet! It may yet be pretty today on the actual day and I can take and post some photos later after Church. 

Meanwhile... I mentioned we have been sick in my house. My sons cough still lingers but no fever all day yesterday so I think we are on the mend!


I decided it was a perfect time to take some photos of the dolls with my latest accessory kit from Our Generation!


I have had it a month or more but somehow forgot to make a posting about it when I got it. It is super cute! I especially love the tea and the honey and honey spoon. 


The tea looks so real! The thermometer is so real looking too!


There were just so many fun details... I have little ice bags and hot water bottles just like this! 


The illness hit a lot of the dolls! 


Good news being that they are all on the mend already after some good chicken soup, tea, and plenty of rest. 

That's it for now Doll Friends! 
More soon!
XXOO 
Heather 








No comments:

Post a Comment