Friday, August 9, 2019

Back To School Store Window!


Doll Friends!

I thought you might like to see my current store window! It's Back To School themed! HOW is it time for school to start again next week already? Time flies!!

I don't know how to get better photos of the window, without a reflection but I thought you'd get the idea...

Have a great weekend!
XOXO
Heather

PS yes you can see me in the reflection on the photo above and yes, I am barefoot. I don't wear shoes unless it's required! LOL








PPS I didn't really mean to put these gals in with the exact same face sculpt... I just randomly picked a grouping to be the back to school bunch and happened to pick them both! Hahaha! Guess I really do love that face sculpt! heeheehee






1 comment:

  1. Heather, this is so cute. But Nebraska is so far from me...so I guess I won't be seeing it in person. LOL How is the store doing?

    ReplyDelete