Saturday, November 2, 2019

New Our Generation Movie Theater and Train Cabin and Movie Director Dolls!


Doll Friends!

So I was on YouTube and what did I see? American Girl Ideas posting about the new Our Generation Movie Theater! So of course I 'ran' to Target online to see what else they might have that is new and exciting! 

Here is the movie theater... I won't lie, it's pretty cool! But I bet it is ginormous in person and I only have so much room so I doubt I'll buy one myself...



However... This adorable Train Cabin might be my undoing!






They also have a new Deluxe Dressing Room set. 



A Deluxe movie set! Love the director's chair!


Even if I don't get the actual Dining CarI am going to have to get the Dining Car Breakfast set!


And I think that this beauty, Diandrea, is new...? I actually saw a Director Doll named Kathleen the other day myself and it was all I could do not to buy her! But no! I have one that looks nearly just like her already!


Here is a photo I snapped of her! Isn't she pretty!?

I will admit I was weak and could not leave this accessories set at the store:



Also... I had Journey Girl Kelsey on my wish list at Amazon and guess what my husband added to his 'cart' the other day...? She arrived soon after and was such a lovely surprise! He's so sweet to me. 



Better run!
XXOO
Heather



1 comment: