Saturday, November 2, 2019

Doll Photo's At The Park Last Week!


Hello Doll Friends!

Here are some doll photo's I took last week at the park. It's been a crazy few weeks! As per usual I have many a blog post planned in my brain/imagination but just less and less time to come here and get them posted. I am determined I will find a better 'balance' in my life and get back to more regular blog posts but I am certainly not there yet. Goals!

Here are some photo's I took of some dolls last week. I am absolutely enamored with Maricela and wanted to take her along with me when I went out for work during a sunny day... I decided to grab a couple of other dolls too... 


I really like the photos and how they came out! 





You can see I had them stood up on picnic table. 






Maricela's 'necklace' is a bracelet (I recently found at a thrift store) like I talk about in this post



This is just a lot of different perspectives of the same pose. 





This is an as-of-yet-unnamed Our Generation Doll that I got recently at a thrift store and spruced up... 







And this is a little Citi Pals Doll I got late last year at Sam's Club. 




I mostly took photo's of Maricela because it's so much easier to pose one doll than it is to pose three! 







I even stopped by a different park and got some photos there...


















And then to even a third park... I think she's such a gorgeous doll! 













I love the pretty highlights in her hair! I haven't taken her hair out of their original ponytails yet... I bet it'll be even prettier!

I better run!
XXOO
Heather 

1 comment: