Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Vintage 16inch Gotz Hildegard Gunzel Munich Girl Doll Thrift Store Find!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

Recently I found two amazing vintage Gotz Dolls at a local thrift store. The first one I am here to tell you about is this gorgeous Hildegard Gunzel doll that is a limited edition and even numbered!


She was in her box and, while I wasn't really looking to buy dolls that day, I just couldn't help myself. Because she's just so beautiful!


Just look at that face! Then look at that price! $14.99 is obviously a bit more than I normally pay for dolls at thrift stores but she was in her box and in perfect condition! 







She is number 53 out of only 1,200 that were produced! 


Her number and year were listed on her stomach. 



She is in her cute original outfit! 



Honestly 'numbered' dolls are not really my 'thing'... So this beauty is likely going to be listed on eBay soon to help me recoup her cost and maybe make a bit of money for other dolls too. I really think she should be in the collection of someone who's more 'in' to this kind of doll. 


I am super glad to have gotten to see her and take photos of her though! 

That's it for now Doll Friends!
XXOO
Heather 






 

1 comment: