Sunday, May 30, 2021

Vintage Sissel Skille Gotz Doll Thrift Store Find!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

As I told you in my last post about a vintage Gotz Doll find I found two that day!
Finally getting here to show you the second one. This one is so beautiful and I just love her!


She is, I think, 19inches tall, and is in fabulous shape! She came in her box and, just like the other one, I got her for $14.99. Where I said I will likely sell the other one who is numbered, I am more than likely going to keep this beautiful doll for my own collection. 


She's got such a beautiful face sculpt made by Sissel Skille and I am so glad I will have her in my collection. There is more information about her specific sculpt in this blog post. 






She came in her beautiful meet outfit of a little navy blue coat with a white dress and tights under. 





I know my posts are rather short with regards to writing of late but I've been working overtime at work for a few months and... Well, there is only a finite amount of hours in a week! I am also so sorry I've been horrible about answering the sweet comments and questions I've gotten in my comments section... I read them all, I've just been dismal at getting a chance to answer. So, I am sorry about that. I'm hoping that someday soon, my life will slow down and get more peaceful and I'll have more time and will get a chance to go back and answer them all. In the meantime, thanks for your readership and for any and all comments you've made! Means so much to me!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 





 

3 comments: