Thursday, January 28, 2016

Boy Dolls! An Impromptu Photo!

Greetings Doll Friends!

Can't catch a break in the busy but joined a new doll group on the fly on Facebook (because yes, I've logged back in... *hangs-head-in-shame*) that is dedicated to Boy 18" Dolls! So I quickly gathered all my boy dolls, so far, into a group and took a photo. I tried it in panorama to try and perhaps capture them all...


Then I took quick snap shots of smaller groupings.




So there they all are! For now... Can't seem to stop making over maltreated dolls into boy dolls when their hair is beyond repair. Also, you may notice I have a lot of blonde boys. It's mainly because I have found boy wigs on eBay for 99cents (plus ship) but only ever in blonde! Haha. It's hard to pay $20 for a wig for a doll you pay $3 for. You know? So I use what I can find inexpensive. 

Have a great day! 
XXOO 




No comments:

Post a Comment