Monday, October 30, 2017

Style Girl Isla Gets A New Look!


Hi Doll Friends!!
As I mentioned in my last post about Style Girls Dolls at Big Lots, I recently made-over a Style Girl doll I purchased at Aldi in 2013. She had rather thin hair and I have always known I wanted to re-wig her but just hadn't found the right wig... Untill...



I found a new wig seller on Amazon.com called STFantasy. I was super impressed by the quality of this wig! Just look at the box! So nice!! 




It even had two little barrettes tucked in... 


Here is Isla right after I tried on the wig... I loved it immediately!!



So off came her hair! As you can see from how far apart her hair was plugged, her hair was very thin... It was ok hair, just not much of it and you could alway see through to her scalp.


Here she is right after I glued on the wig...


And after I trimmed her bangs (be kind! I am not a hair stylist! LOL). Here she is modeling the Style Girl Outfit I found the other day at Big Lots. It was $7.00 and being as it comes with a pair of shoes, a handbag and hair band in addition to the cute top and leggings make it a pretty good deal I think. 


Here she is with my other Style Girl Doll (on her left) Tina. She also has rather thin hair and will likely get a new 'do' someday when I find the right wig for her. 


Here is Tina, Isla, Calla, Juliessa, David, Rain and Angela in Calla's Diner and Sweet Shoppe.

Better run!
XXOO
Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment