Monday, October 9, 2017

Doll Items Spotted At Thrift Stores Recently!! Doll Sized Kitchen Bargain!!

Hello Again Doll Friends!

Here are some more photos from Thrift Stores the last few weeks... This is part two of two parter because I take a lot of photos! These are just dolls I find interesting or pretty or things I think might work in the Doll House. 

If you have any questions on any of it, holler and I'll answer as best I can! I am trying to catch up on the multitude of blog drafts and so am posting this from my phone. So it's not a verbose as my regular posts but sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, eh? 


I have always thought Precious Moments Dolls were cute. I have even had a few in my collection before... (Ok, perhaps they are still in a box in my basement... I need to donate them to Goodwill because no doll should have to live in a box forever, right?)





This little rocking chair teeter-totter was so hard to walk away from.... But again... Only so much space. As I type this and see the photo I am like "Why!? I could've found room!!" Hahaha. I think it would've been a smidge too small for 18inch dolls anyway. But how cute would it have been for the Heart For Heart Dolls or the Battat Little Friends or AG Wellie Wishers?! I just need to build a second house to store Doll Stuff...? Right?


I ended up buying the doll on the right as you may have noticed in this post.... She will be a custom... Of course.


I bought this too! An American Girl Doll pet cat!! For only $1.99! Score! I keep meaning to make a blog post about the find but keep bunny-trailing off in other directions. I'll get back here sometime to show him to you! Promise. 



This swing keeps tempting me every time I go to this Thrift Store! It's been there a few months... I think 18inch dolls would fit but it's huge!! As I type this I think: "I don't care! The next time I go, if it's there, I am buying it!" but... Who knows. It would take up a lot of space for sure.


I bought this little lady too... She's waiting for a wig to come in the mail but has otherwise been cleaned up very nicely.


I saw this little bed that I am reasonably sure came with this Badger Doll Suitcase orginally. It was pretty tattered but they still had it marked like $3.99. Thrift Stores can be weird. 


This is one of those Christmas dolls that (I think) moves when you plug her in. I thought her little face was cute though. 


This little gal had a very interesting face, I thought. 



Another ATM!! I didn't buy this one because I already have one I got at a Thrift Store. Still so cute!!


This tea set was so adorable!! I have so many that I didn't buy it but... Now that I see it again I am wondering why I was so silly! It was so pretty and unusual. Oh well, I am sure it's making someone else very happy in their doll house instead.


More stemware.... I don't need any more!! I have several different styles and sizes already. They are so cute though.


I was espeically tempted to get these ones on the right.... But again, I don't need any more stemware. I have oodles. I should do a post about all the ones I have actually, so you can see what I mean. Teehee.
You can see lots of them in this post for now if you're interested.


This was so awesome! Had it not been missing the drawer I might've thrown caution to the four winds and bought it even though it was huge and I have lots of dressers already. It looked Hawaiian or something. So cute. 


Every time I see one of these popcorn poppers I have to talk myself out of buying it. It's perfectly doll sized but... I only have so much room! How cute would it be for a fair or carnival scene though, right?


I actually didnt' buy these two! I'd just found two of the one on the right recently to make over as twin dolls for Frann. I also have oodles of OG Dolls... As I look at them right this moment though I am thinking "I should've bought them for those cute outfits!!" but..... I can't buy all the dolls right? Or can I? Hahaha.


This one was hard to leave there! So cute!! But I have four full sized horses and so I forced myself to walk away from it. Such a cute saddle though!


I did buy this vespa though! You may recognize it if you saw this post.


I have one chair like this but I have lots of chairs and so I walked away and left it there.


Cute dolly siblings! 


I should've gotten this... *sigh* It would've made a cute Hope Chest for a bedroom. Phooey...


A bride doll!!


This stove was a bit short for 18inch dolls but if you put a base under it it would work well enough and be cute.


Another bride doll!


The back of her neck. I dont' think I'd ever seen one like her before?


I might've bought this little lady to makeover (Or rather rip off her head and put her on an OG body) but they had her marked $14.99. Um... Too much for me! She is pretty though!



WHY? Why didn't I buy this cool shelf. That's it, from now on if I am inclined to take a photo I am just going to buy it, whatever it is. This is painful! Hahaha! Just kidding. But I do think I might ought to have bought this shelf, in hindsight. I have lots of doll sized books afterall!


This one really intrigued me!! This little kitchen is nearly perfect size for 18inch dolls?! What? I even took my little doll back out of the Goodwill bag after purchasing her to model by it for me. It was really dirty but I took photos in hopes of finding it online and telling you about it... 




And sure enough, they have them at Target!! They are only like $21.50! If I ever decide I need a second kitchen (think efficiency apartment in the Doll House! eh?) I might just have to get one of these. Maybe I'll just have to get one in any case because it'd be fun to review it for you!


Better run!
Till Next Time!
XXOO
 Heather

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers!!!! So many NEAT THINGS! I have a chest nearly identical to the "hope chest" one above. I bought it in Depoe Bay Oregon when a teen. I still use it for my pins and brooches. I love it; it's cedar. You should have bought the bookcase for sure! Maybe you could hang things from your ceilings....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's so hard to walk away from it sometimes! But it's also a good way to save me from being on the Hoarding show, taking photos of some of it to show ya'll but leaving it there. Still... that shelf! BOOHOO! Why!?! LOL Kidding. What's crazy is I honestly have a pretty empty basement where I could buy large Rubbermaid totes and store extra's down there... (All my doll Christmas ornaments are stored down there already) So... I could buy more if I wanted to. LOL But I want my husband not to feel like the dolls are going to push him out of the house! LOL Have a great day Loretta! <3

      Delete
  2. Yes, I know what you mean! I have our bedroom full of dolls on the windowseat and in cabinets. Last night 2 paramedics came in our bedroom to check out hubby who was in deep pain (might have been a gallstone; he's OK right now) and I thought, yikes, if they notice all that doll stuff what on earth do they think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most amazing Goodwill store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete