Monday, April 30, 2018

New York Doll Collection Shorts & Tshirts Sets From Amazon!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

My goodness, where do the weekends go? Wasn't it just Friday, like, five minutes ago? I guess it is the sign of a good weekend when it feels like it flies by though, eh? Not to mench, the weather has finally decided to be warm consistently and the sun is out later now so... Even week days are better I think. Do you agree? 

In my last post, I told you about some beautiful doll clothes I got from Jerrica Delaine's Etsy Shoppe... Well, when I ordered them, I thought:
'Wouldn't it be terrific to have a lot of solid color separates to match up with them? Then you'd have twinsy possibilities galore as you could match a print top with solid shorts and then match the corresponding skirt to solid color top... Hmmmm...' So off I went to trusty SmileAmazon (do you shop via Smile Amazon? It's a great way to give to your favorite charity by just shopping! Pretty neat... I digress) to see what I could find. Low and behold but what I did come across but an amazing deal on the very thing I was looking for?! 


 I found a Set of 10 solid color T-shirts for only $14.99?! What?!? No way. Eh? I looked at the reviews and they seemd to be in good order. One of my Lotus dolls, Debbie, was labeled as a 'New York Doll Collection' and I wondered if it was the same company? So I popped the set of ten shirts in my cart and looked at the other suggestions from Amazon... 




And what do I find but Set of 10 Shorts from New York Doll Collection to match them! All 10 pairs for only $19.99! That's only $1.99 a pair! Awesomeness! But... Would they be good quality? I wondered...



When they showed up I was pretty blown away! Not only were they good quality, they were also packaged up in sets of two in little packages!?! What a great deal! They'd be awesome for party favors or gifts! Or..... For someone like me who has way too many just enough dolls needing to be dressed stylishly.


They really are top notch and adorable, especially considering the cost! The shirts have full velcro down the back and open fully so young doll lovers would have no trouble at all dressing their dolls in them. The shorts are a stretchy material and have real working pockets (unusual even in top of the line doll clothes brands) and a snap too! Nice feature! 


Here we have Jenndeck (Our Generation) and Tanya (Maru & Friends) modeling some of the separates. Jenndeck has on one of the tshirts  in green and Tanya is wearing the 'denim' colored pair of the shorts. 


A few reviews on Amazon mentioned the shorts were not big enough for American Girl Dolls... But I didn't have any trouble at all getting the shorts on Prism. It mentions somewhere (in the link address I think) that they are 'newly redesigned' and so perhaps The New York Doll Collection company heard the complaints and went back to the drawing board? Who knows but they really are very nice. 


Prism is joined by Charlsea to show you how the clothes fit on American Girl Dolls and Maplelea dolls...


Then we have Eunju (Our Generation) in the bright blue top, Star (Starpath Doll) in the yellow shorts and Judy (custom hybrid with OG body) in a pair of purple shorts. Don't they all look so chic?  


They also have a set of 10 striped t-shirts and a set of 10 pairs of long pants that I have on my wish list... I'm sure they'll make their way to the Doll House soon enough. I also like the Set of 6 tank tops and a few other items from their shop so... My wish list is now bursting even more! Hahaha! But I have dolls to dress afterall! Right?




Here is Vicky (Tolly Tot) wearing some of the shorts and Yet-Unmamed-Doll (Madame Alexander) wearing a whole outfit of the purple top and white shorts.


Saila thought the sea green colored top looked great with her favorite leggings and boots! So if you need some cute separates for your Dollies, you can't go wrong with these from New York Doll Collection!


Better run!
XXOO
Heather




2 comments:

  1. The yet-to-be-named Madame Alexander doll totally looks like a Chelsea to me.She is adorable! The clothes are so cute.I love a peasant top as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for printed polo shirts according to your own design? Choose Essex sign & design and get printed polo shirts at affordable rates.

    ReplyDelete