Monday, September 3, 2018

Doll Friends Are The Best People!!


Hi Doll Friends!

So... Last week I fell into the mire a bit. Mire? I might have mentioned before but I have a bit of a mood disorder. I consider myself mostly in 'regression' but sometimes depression (or a dark funk or whatever you call them) will come out of no where without rhyme or reason. Suffice to say I am still prone and last week I just fell face first head long into a dark pit of tar, the more I tried to move to get out of it, the more stuck I became. It didn't last too long, just a couple of days but in the during part, perception being a slippery wicket I can't quite get my hands on, it feels like weeks... Months... 

One aspect of this little doll hobby of mine is that I've met and become close friends with two people who are as dear to me as real sisters... One of them, having noticed me being quiet and then having it confirmed by an email mention when I wrote her, made me this adorable little doll story in photos to cheer me up.
 I literally cried when I opened it up. 
Happy tears!


So utterly sweet and also adorable!
The story shows Heather Doll being sad and crying and Pamela Doll cheering her up. See, my dear friend and I have twinsy dolls of a few dolls in our respective Doll Houses and these are two of them. I love having twinsy dolls with both my doll loving sister friends because it's like playing dolls together even though we are far away from each other in real life. 


So it really was a little like getting a little visit from my friend to give me a hug, show me some sweet passages in her book and cheer me up!


Let hope rise! I love it. 


So thank you thank you thank you my sweet dear friend!! 
I love the photos and feel so blessed to have you as a friend! 

This same friend happened to visit a Target that had what she and I are calling Our Generation Heaven and I am working on a guest post of all the amazing photos she took there... I am just running behind on blog posts! I have been kind of focusing on YouTube videos because they have been one thing that have been clearing the clouds for me and so I keep doing them. Hahaha. So here is a link to the PCR YouTube Channel if you'd like to check them out. I am working on blog posts for all of the recent ones... I'll get them done someday.  

Have a great week!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Happy to have friends with the same hobby and share emotions. She is also my friend even though we have not met yet.

    ReplyDelete