Wednesday, September 12, 2018

My Life As Doll Gymnast Joins The Doll House! Meet Svetlana!


Doll Friends!
I told you I had to have her. I found her last week! 

Meet Svetlana!! She's named after one of my favorite characters in The Soprano's! Svetlana was tough and overcame her having an artifical leg... I loved her. So, when I saw this doll, she was who I saw... Now she's moved into the Doll House Village! So glad!

XXOO
Heather

PS I'll have to tell her story in photos cos I am short on time just now... She's fabulous! I can't wait to take more photos.... Never enough time! Eh?








She comes in an open box and sadly her face was a little dirty! Tsk tsk Walmart!











She's so beautiful! I love her! 


1 comment:

  1. fajniutka!

    http://szydeleczkowo3.blogspot.com/2016/11/mini-maxi.html

    ReplyDelete