Tuesday, July 31, 2018

New Items My Life As Doll Items At Walmart!!

Hi Doll Friends!!

My Life As Doll has really stepped up their gamed these past few years... They've come up with some pretty great accessories sets and playsets! As a doll blogger who's in my fourth-fifth year (depends on how you count it... I started the blog and blogged like a mad woman for like a month and then hit a glitch due to a nasty exchange with a reader impuning my character... Long ugly story I won't share... Took a year off and then hit ground running again.) I am finally learning the 'trends' in the doll world and this time of year is when they seem to start rolling out their new items. Seems a tiny bit cruel honestly... Right at Back-To-School time when everyone is broke from buying half the store to send to school with their kids. I'm not bitter. Hahaha. Kidding! But I guess they have to release them in enough time for the kids to know what they are and ask for them for Christmas so... I get it. Having been alerted via my fabulous Facebook Doll Group friends about new My Life As Doll items being released, I've gone several times to search them out. Sadly, I have only, thus far, ran into clearanced items from last year... of which I may have purchased a shopping buggy full of. 
Teehee. 

Still, I haven't been able to find the new items to come and show you... So, as a last resort, I am showing you some photos I've borrowed from the Doll Groups on Facebook. 


The item creating the most 'buzz' and for good reason, is the Bathroom Play Set. It's $40.00 if I've been informed correctly.


The set I can't wait to get my hands on (two or three) of...? The adorable Ramen Dinner Playset!! Having lived in Hawaii and with one of my best friends living in Korea, I need these for the Doll House. Stat! Teehee. Seriously though. I need them
*giggles*


Another 'big buzz' item is this vending machine. It's really cute and apparently works? Action Ranger Timmy over at 'Why Did I Buy That Toy' Blog found this one and the third 'big buzz' item, the Karaoke Machine. That works and has lights and hooks to your phone via Bluetooth. Yes, that'll have to come home to the Doll House Village too! Frann has hosted at Karaoke Party at the Doll House before but it'd be much more fun with a working Karaoke machine!


They are also coming out with a Sewing Set that looks a lot like the Our Generation version. Also a DJ set, a swimming set, a science set (also a lot like OG's version), a crockpot set (?), a Christmas set... 


A spa type set... A laptop set...

Speaking of Our Generation? Another Doll Group Friend posted photos of these new small sets:


I'll have to get this Nightie Night Carousel Set! Too Cute!





I'll hope to find some of these sets soon enough and buy one or more to bring home so I can show them to you. In the meantime, at least you know some of the items coming out! Have you found any in your Walmarts or Targets that I haven't shown/seen? Let me know in comments! 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather

2 comments:

  1. I actually bought the carousel set at a Target in San Francisco! I was delighted to find it, as I had just been on the double decker carousel at Pier 39. I love carousel sets. Hallmark has a teeny tiny one; a Christmas ornament. It's adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Hallmark ornaments as doll accessories!! The perfect scale!! I'd love to see a photo of yours!! <3

      Delete