Monday, October 1, 2018

New My Life As Doll Backdrops From Walmart!


Hi Doll Friends!!

I really love doll backdrops! They make doll photos so much fun and the more you have the more 'venues' your dolls to have adventures in! So I was so happy to see that My Life As Doll released four new ones (which is eight scenes) this year! They had them last year and I bought all four and then even got a few on clearance... So when I saw them, I grabbed up three (there are two sides so that's six scenes) and would've bought the last one too but my budget only covered the three. I really like all of them and think they'll compliment the ones I already have. I am glad I got last years though because they were obviously a one time thing for those particular scenes and there were a lot of cute ones. I wonder if they'll bring out new ones every year! That'd be awesome!


Here we have Sasha in the powder room...I love her nightgown! It's actually one from My Life As Doll's holiday doll clothes sets a couple of years ago. 


Sasha is also wearing a 'bracelet' I got at Icing (in the mall). Isn't it pretty!




Here we have Hannah in the design studio! 
This will be fun to use this with my Our Generation sewing machine set.. (Which I just searched and searched for a post about... Maybe I never made one? Well, I guess it's not too late. Eh?) 






Here is Leonie in the bedroom...






Here is my beautiful new Madame Alexander with a customized face from my sister friend Frann. She's been waiting and waiting for me to put her in a posting and I thought this would be a perfect time! I got her at the same time the newest Paola Reina dolls arrived


I haven't named her yet... I'll have to get back to you when I decide. 



Harper was already wearing a pretty dress and so was perfectly dressed for the Christmas scene. 





Finally we have Laura fitting perfectly into the Farm Scene. Isn't it perfect for her? 





I am hoping to run across the scenes again and I'll buy the Disco/DJ scene with the 'city' background on the other side. I liked it but it was my least favorite and so it had to wait. 

 Which of the ones I got is your favorite?
Better run!
XXOO
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Backdrops look real and it seems that I could touch clothes. Perfect scenes and dolls!

    ReplyDelete