Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Babies Babies Babies!! Baby Siblings For The Dolls Abound!


Doll Friends!

Circo 8inch Baby Dolls are no longer sold at Target. At least the last time I checked... So, every time I see them at Thrift Stores or Garage Sales, I can't help myself but to pick them up. I may or may not have too many...? Teehee... Not if I am going to do another Baby Sitting post (or two) if I am going to create a Daycare Scene someday... Eh? But even then, I may have a few too many baby dolls this size.. Or not. All a matter of perspective, that, I suppose, right?  

These (the ones above and this photo below) are babies I've picked up here there and the other place since the last time I made a post about babies on the blog...


So the other day I pulled them all out and wanted to launder their clothes and maybe try and use some of them to figure out a simple pattern to make clothes for the ones who arrived with no clothes at all. I laughed and noticed how many of the Circo's had accumulated after I put them all in a doll carrying case while I washed all the clothes. 


Here they are... I laughed as I lined them up so TypeA without even thinking about them... Blue eyed baby then brown eyed baby then blue then brown then blue.... Etc. 
I guess having this many is a little excessive so I gandered at them on Ebay to see what they were going for... Just to see if it would be worth selling any of them and...
I tell you, when dolls are discontinued, no matter their size, they end up being worth more... It's uncanny...
So... I might sell a few on eBay...? I've decided I need to not buy any doll items anymore unless I am going to sell current things in my collection. Because space and also to keep myself honest... So...
Maybe I'll list them on eBay for what I think is a decent starting bid and see what happens? 
Who knows? Lately my 'follow-thru' has been dismal... 
*sigh*
I'm still working on the Etsy Shoppe inventory building... I probably have 30 items or so made but need to take photos of them and then get them listed and...
As I mention in this post, I've been struggling a bit lately...
So... Maybe someday it'll all get done. 
Right?

I better run, time to herd the cats! 
(i.e. Get teens outta bed and out door for school. Hahaha)
Have a great day Doll Friends!
XXOO
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment