Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Took Dolls To The Park! First Doll Photography In Ever So Long....


Hi Doll Friends,

I finally got out into the sunshine and took some doll photos last week...
Felt good. 
Wish I could say I have totally stayed out of the woods on the depression front... But it's kind of been a wondering in and wondering out and wondering back in sort of few weeks recently. 

So I meant to take some pretty Easter Photos last week to post... I got the dolls dressed to go out for the photos and...
Didn't get them taken... Not even inside. 
*sigh* 
Then I didn't even have the heart to come say Happy Easter because I didn't have any 'new' Easter photos to post with it. 
I'm ridiculous. 

So, I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
I better run... Always behind on life lately.
XXOO
Heather























No comments:

Post a Comment