Thursday, April 4, 2019

Paola Reina Las Amigas Nora and Dasha Twinsy Dolls!

Doll Friends,

I've been meaning to finish this draft for such a long time... I actually guess I thought I already had. I am telling you, I feel like the last few months have turned my mind into porridge or something... 

I've told you often about the amazing Paola Reina Las Amigas Dolls my sister friend Frann has sent me over the last year or so... I love love love them all! I was trying to think of a way to reciprocate and show her how much I love these beautiful little dolls... 


I noticed that, as far as I could tell, Frann, in her collection, didn't have a Dasha. So I decided I would buy both of us one as a twinsy doll! What's funny is I bid on two on eBay... Then I got a notice that I'd lost the bid on one of them and so bid on a third one. Only to find out that the person who'd won the bid on the one I thought I'd lost was myself. Ooops. So I was winning bidder on three Dasha's. Rats. I knew it was my mistake but I wrote an email to the seller of two of the dolls and she was totally awesome! I asked her if I could possibly get a Nora Doll as my duplicate Dasha. (I looked at her other items and so I knew she had several) and she was totally cool about it! Woot! Nora was the next on my wish list so it was perfect!


Here they are when they arrived...


What was really sweet was the seller even sent 'extras'! She sent a Santa hat for each doll (I bought these back in late November) and some awesome Russian candy! How nice!





Nora is so gorgeous!!



Here is the Dasha that will be Frann's. I have her dressed and ready to send to Frann but I just need to take her photos first... I am so behind on everything in my life... Oy! 


Speaking of being behind... I know I keep saying but I am sorry I am so inconsistent the last few months. I can't account for it but it was a very turbulent time in my personal life. Lots of great things and some bad things but big life change things and... Well, I've kind of felt like I have been flailing about like a fish out of the water since, I dunno, November? I'm slowly getting my footing again. So, bear with me, now that Spring has finally come I am hoping that I'll get more balance in my life and get more posts done here! Ok, enough about that. 





So I'll try and get the twinsy Dasha's and Nora out into the sunshine for photos and get Frann's Dasha into the mail to live with Frann. 

I better run... 
I hope this finds you having a wonderful Spring day! 
XXOO
Heather

1 comment: