Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Paradise Kids 18" Doll Goodwill Find and Makeover!


Doll Friends,

Ok found just another moment here...
I found this pretty little lady last week at Goodwill for $3.99!
I had to bring her home and clean her up because...


She'd been through a rough time. 


I actually used to have a Paradise Kids doll but I'd sent her to Frann a while ago for her collection. So it's neat another one found her way to the Doll House... 




She seemed in pretty good shape other than her hair... 
So I just cut it it off and started trying on wigs...




Here is the first wig I tried on her... It wasn't horrible. 


But I loved this one the minute I put it on her... Just cute!


I love the soft waves and cute shorter style. 


So I think this is the one I'll keep on her. I'm not postive... The wig was actually really really tight. Paradise Kids obviously have a bit larger head size than other 18inch dolls. So right at her temples you can see the 'plug holes' from her prior hair. But her hair will be worn down in this style so I don't know if it will matter. We shall see...

Better run!
XXOO
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found your blog a while back and have been binge-reading ever since. You have such beautiful dolls, and I love what you did with this little cutie too. I added you to my reading list, so I'll never miss an update again :)

    ReplyDelete