Thursday, December 19, 2019

Paper Mache Reindeer Thrift Find For the Dolls!


Hi Doll Friends!!

So it seems like every time I get here to write I am apologizing for not getting here often enough, vow to do better and seemingly get worse. Ugh! What can I say, 2019 has been a really tough year! I'm so looking forward to 2020 in hopes it will be much better. 

So, it's been months ago now, but earlier this year I found these adorable paper mache (I think?) reindeer at the thrift store! I knew I had to get them for Doll Photography!
They were only marked $1.99 each!


So I finally got out to take some photos with them but again, that was weeks ago. I'm telling you, I could post every day for a solid month and probably have enough posts that are currently in various stages of completion. 
Anyway, 
aren't the reindeer cute! 


I also took some photos of the dolls by themselves. I'd like to tell you the name of these two but I am embarrased to admit I haven't named them yet. Poor girls! They are both customized Kindred Heart Paige Dolls. I think they are adorable with their new looks! 








Here they are back with the reindeer! The reindeer are kind of fragile, one of their antlers had been broken before and glued but you can only tell if you look really closely and are looking for it. I think they will be a lot of fun in photos going forward and I had such a fun time taking these.


I better run! 
Have a fantastic day!
XXOO
Heather


1 comment:

  1. no need to apologise, just like the surprise when there is a new post.

    ReplyDelete