Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Style Girls Babysitter Set and Baking Fun Dolls at Tuesday Morning!


Hi Doll Friends,

Just a quick post here because I am really low on time...
But I ran by Tuesday Morning the other day to pick up syrup for my iced tea when I happened to see something from Style Girls that I'd not seen before. Deluxe Sets! There were two types in the store I was in... A Babysitter Set and a Baking Fun Set. They are priced at $29.99






''

I didn't find them in the 'toy section' of the store, but on an endcap and way up high, like this above. 


I also so this doll I thought was interesting... More of a toddler look really but she was cute. I think she was about 14inches tall. 




Then up by the register they had these adorable 'Worlds Smallest' sets. 



I bought the gun one and ping pong one!





If I end up getting photos from the Dolls Christmas this year, I am thinking that these will be some of the gifts for them. Heehee.

I better run!
XXOO
Heather 


No comments:

Post a Comment