Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Jillian's Closet 18 Inch Dolls At TJ Max For $19.99!!


Doll Friends!

TJ Max has Jillian's Closet 18inch Dolls again this year. 
I saw them last year but didn't buy one... However, this year, I had the money from my birthday and thought I'd pick one up. I couldn't decide between the two above and finally decided to just buy both! They are both in the outfits they arrived in but I added leggings to both because despite it being a sunny day, it was cold outside! 






Here they are in their boxes. 












They also had the cute doll dresses again... I didn't buy any but I took a photo of them for you. There was just one peg of them so you might want to go sooner rather than later if you're going to buy them for Christmas. They are $9.99... I think... Golly, I should've photo'd the price tag. But that's what I am remembering anyway.  







I figured I'd snap a photo of all the doll styles I saw in the TJ Max I was in so ya'll could see what they all looked like, outfits and all... 













They also had a few Our Generation Dolls!






As I was walking out, I saw this adorable cider vending machine and was so tempted to buy it... But... I'd already bought the dolls and with Christmas coming, it wasn't time to be buying more stuff for me. Still.. So cute!
I better run.
XXOO
Heather 



No comments:

Post a Comment