Friday, January 24, 2020

Happy Chinese New Year 2020!!

Hi Doll Friends!!

Happy Chinese New Year 2020!!
Hope you have a geat one!

XXOO
Heather 


PS
All of these gorgeous dresses have been gifts from my sister friend Frann!! 
They are some of my most cherished doll items in my whole collection! 
Thanks again Frann! I love you to the moon and back! 




















They didn't want to mess up their hats when they ate so they took them off for the party... I just remembered to add this photo! 




1 comment:

  1. The photos and dolls are lovely, the sentiment too but the long dresses are actually Korean hanboks (the shorter ones look kinda half-Chinese, half-Mongolian but I might be wrong here). Koreans celebrate Lunar New Year too but you probably shouldn't call it just a "Chinese New Year", since it's not just a Chinese celebration. It's just a friendly heads-up since I personally really like the cultural remix in these pictures;).

    ReplyDelete