Friday, January 3, 2020

Playtime By Eimmie 18 Inch Dolls Take Two...!

Greetings and Salutations!

As I do from time to time, I recently went to Amazon to check out if there was anything new on the 18inch doll scene... 





And low and behold what did I find but this doll!


She is a Playtime By Eimmie Doll... 


Now I don't know if you remember but I bought a Playtime By Eimmie Doll a little over a year ago... I noticed not too long later that they disappeared off of Amazon. 
Well I guess they decided to go back to the drawing board and release a totally different doll!


As best as I can tell from the photos, it looks like they decided to go with a more 'American Girl Doll' type body over the Paradise Kid type body... Good move I think. Of the two types of doll bodies, I prefer the American Girl/Our Generation (etc) dolls. 





Now I think they are all pretty but this one is the one that shot strait to the top of my 'doll wish list' the moment I saw her! I love her! 
And of course now she's out of stock at Amazon. *sigh*


That's ok though, I am clean out of Doll Mad Money right now anyway... But you can be sure that the next time I get a windfall of cash, saying she's restocked, this beauty will be finding a home at the Doll House!


I love the face sculpt!! So cute! Those dimples!!
Yeah, lets get real, I'll probably end up with all three of them. Hahaha!

Better run!
Have a great weekend!
XXOO
 Heather 

1 comment:

  1. Eimmie is sold out on Amazon currently, but Eimmie is still available on the website for a discount.

    ReplyDelete