Monday, January 20, 2020

Trying A New Beautifully Custom Wig On My Madame Alexander Doll


Hi Doll Friends!

I got my Beautifully Custom Doll Wigs recently. I decided to try one of them on a Madame Alexander doll I have. I think she looks so pretty! I haven't decided if I will keep it on her or not. I like it well enough but... Well, what do you think? One reason I'm not positive is because the wig, because it's high quality, is kind of heavy and so it nearly pulls her over and makes it hard for her to hold her head strait. I might put it on another doll and put the brown wig back on tihs one


I love doll wigs.. It's so much fun to give a doll a whole new look!


I better run! I keep thinking I'll get back to posting more often and more consistently but... Well, life is a lot... A lot! Haha. I'm sure you know what I mean!

XXOO
Heather 



No comments:

Post a Comment