Monday, January 20, 2020

Our Generation Jeep and Scooter Thrift Store Find


Doll Friends!

I went to a thrift store in a small town a few weeks ago and I noticed this Our Generation Jeep and Our Generation Scooter out on the 'porch' of the store. It looked like they'd been stored out on a porch for a while... Pretty dirty and faded like they'd been in the sun. Still, I asked how much they wanted for them. When she told me $2 for the Jeep and $1 for the scooter... What can I say? I couldn't say no! I plan to powerwash them and, with the Jeep, experiement with some plastic spray paint once it's nice enough to do it outside. I am thinking I'll make it white. Like my real jeep in the real world. 
How fun! 


I think the scooter I'll just leave alone... It just looks like it's a pale pink scooter even though I think it probably used to be a bit darker. 

I better run. How is it nearly 11pm already! Good gracious time flies!
XOXO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment