Monday, February 1, 2016

Walmart My Life As Hairdresser Doll

Hi Doll Friends!

I was out buying blizzard supplies and look who jumped into my buggy!!


I'd been looking at her for a while now, but in a different "version" as a Dog Walker. I loved the doll but not the silly dogs she came with! So I couldn't see paying so much more for her...


I've also been loving the hairstylist version of the My Life As dolls. Love the cute newspaper patterned leggings and the cute red tennis shoes! Then to top it off, they all have cool highlights in their hair. This cutie has blue highlights but you can't really see them that well in photos.


So it's no surprise she jumped in my cart! I was *just looking* at the dolls!
Ha!

Isn't she beautiful?!
Till next time!
XXOO 
Heather

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful. Did she really jump into your cart? I totally understand you to put her into your cart.
    I bought two mini Americal girl on e-Bay according to your advice. They are so cute. Double thank you for your kind advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She totally did! That's my story and I am sticking with it! *wink wink*
      Excited to see your new additions!
      XXOO

      Delete