Thursday, July 21, 2016

Dollies Visit the Ball Field!

Hi Doll Friends!

Well, it's the last day of our stay-cation! It's been a lot of fun! I've wanted to do more outdoor doll photography but it's hard to find the time when the light is good. So part of my wanting to stay close to home for the break is so I could take the time to take the Dollies on a few adventures... One place I've always wanted to take them is the beautiful ball fields we have in our town.


Here's the gang that went! When I mentioned where I was headed, Josh and Joe wanted to tag along too... Not sure if it was my imagination but I am pretty sure I may have heard them all singing "Take me out to the ballgame..." as we were driving there.


Frann said "Come on guys! Let's go look around!!"


The day was hot but clear skies... Perfect day to check out the ball park.


"Look at the row flags! How pretty!"


Hi girls!! Frann and Heather decided to dress "similar"... They both have cute doggies on their shirt and are wearing skirts. So much fun living in the Doll House with your best friends! It's like a slumber party all the time. Eh?


Josh and Joe wanted to go exploring but Heather asked Josh to pause for a photo first!


Lilly, Sueretta and Calla all dressed in their favorite new outfits to... Can't go wasting a reason to wear cute ensembles!


Sonali and Joe stopped for a photo before they all ran off to go play on the playground equipment. We forgot to photo them playing because no one wanted to stop for photos. They all had such a great time on their little "ball field trip" and all agreed it would have to be a place to visit again!

Till next time!!
XXOO
Heather












No comments:

Post a Comment